Long Island Homeowners Insurance
By Insurance Suffolk Brokerage
Undoubtedly your most important investment is your home...which is why you insure it. We understand the value of your asset and want to make sure that not only you have the right coverage in force, but that you are also maximizing your premium dollars with your policy. Insurance Suffolk does just that and much, much more for our insured's.
Insurance Suffolk works for you…not for an insurance company
We make shopping for homeowners insurance easy by obtaining quotes for you with top rated carriers in New York. Utilizing our comprehensive and exhaustive underwriting services, our mission is to provide you with the right set of policy features at the most competitive price in the market. Whether you have a waterfront or coastal home, need a review of your current coverage limits, or you are a high net worth individual looking for increased coverage limits on your high value home, we can help you.
As your exposures change, so must your policy…
Having a homeowners policy in force is not enough to protect your investment. As time goes on, your unique situation will most likely change (e.g. home value, contents value, liability exposures, etc.) Therefore, you must keep up with these changes as time goes on and Insurance Suffolk will be with you every step of the way. Whether it’s a changing real estate market, you add an addition to your home, or you add a security system to your home, we will update your policy as your needs change so that you are insured at the proper levels.
Insurance Suffolk helps Suffolk and Nassau Long Island residents by:
- – Selecting high rated carriers for maximum coverage stability
- – Providing “apples to apples” quote comparisons, we well as recommending increased coverage levels where applicable
- – Optionally shopping your auto insurance policy in an attempt to obtain multi-policy discounts
- – Pointing out trouble areas in your existing policy as to make sure you are properly insuring your investment
- – Offering a choice of policies from different companies. Ultimately, you choose the policy that works best for your situation
We also provide other policy types and endorsement options including:
- – Flood insurance policy (remember, home insurance does not cover losses due to flooding of tidal waters)
- – Earthquake, water & sewer backup, and identity theft coverage endorsements (your basic homeowners policy does not include these by default)
- – Fire insurance policy (for rental property landlords)
- – Umbrella policy (excess personal liability)
- – Renters insurance policy
- – Condo insurance policy
From Babylon to Massapequa, to Lindenhurst to Merrick, Insurance Suffolk is here to provide you with peace of mind and maximum savings on your homeowners insurance. Contact one of our brokers to get started on protecting your most cherished investment today.