Long Island Commercial Insurance
By Insurance Suffolk Brokerage
Your successful large-scale business demands careful attention. As a commercial property and casualty insurance brokerage, Insurance Suffolk understands your needs and provides tailored, professional, commercial liability insurance solutions for your organization.
Unlike business insurance policy forms (for small to medium sizes businesses), commercial insurance policies are built from the ground up. A set of coverage forms (based on your specific exposures) are combined to make an insurance “package” policy for your business.
We offer all policy forms spanning all business types including:
- – Property (the owned physical structure(s) of your business)
- – General liability
- – Excess & umbrella liability
- – Cyber liability (for internet-based businesses
- – Commercial auto and HNO auto (fleets of vehicles, multi-purpose utility vehicles)
- – Lessor's and Habitational building risks
- – Damage to property of others
- – Terrorism
- – Workers Compensation (including "Pay As You Go" programs)
- – Employment Practices Liability Insurance or EPLI
- – Directors and officers
- – Much much more…
Commercial lines insurance is our business. As such, we have relationships with top insurance companies in New York State to cover your business. Call us at Insurance Suffolk today to speak to one of our business insurance specialists. We provide free Long Island insurance quotes, current insurance coverage analysis and loss exposure evaluations.
Business Owner Policies (BOP’s) for small to medium sizes businesses